More Information About The Tour
We cover topics like prostitution law reform, homosexuality law reform, deportation and racism, nuclear warfare, homelessness and drug use, the Red Light district and we walk past signs of topless women. If you think the topics are appropriate we are welcoming of all.
By Auckland standards this is an easy level of fitness walking tour. there are stops but not much time to sit down and rest.
Useful Things To Know About Auckland
What Other Walking Tours Are In Auckland?
Have a look at Auckland By Food And By Foot! A tour that is appropriately named walk the city with a local get recommendations on where to eat and sample some of our favorite foods! FoodTour
Make your night out in Auckland worth remembering with a guided tour experiencing the best sips, sights, and stories in the city.
Proudly showcasing craft beers from boutique local breweries and/or fantastic New Zealand wines, along with delicious non-alcoholic options this is an event with a difference. Auckland Historic Bar Tour
When we went traveling we loved walking tours, they were the best way to get to know a place and there is so much you can learn from a local. So walking the city with a local is what we wanted to offer to guests to our city.
How Much Things In Auckland Cost
Making Friends While Traveling In New Zealand
- Two and a half hour professionally hosted and guided tour.
- Located at the top of Queen Street in Auckland
- Stops and stories about New Zealand history
- Recommendations of what to do on K Rd and Ponsonby Road
Things to Note
- Please eat before you come.
- Start Time: 2pm Finish Approx 4:30pm
- All are welcome we are inclusive
- Traveling between stops is on foot so being comfortable is important.
- You will find us in St Keven’s Arcade With a Blue Umbrella
- Private bookings are always available.