All About Tours LIMITED is the operator of Auckland Historic Bar Tour, Auckland By Food And By Foot, The Ponsonby K Road Walking Tour, Auckland Free Walking Tours as well as others not listed. From here on the company name will be used in place of the brand name.
Reservation and Payment:
- Full payment of the selected tour’s price and applicable booking fees is required to secure a reservation with All About Tours LIMITED. This applies to both online and telephone bookings. Confirmation of the reservation will be granted upon receipt of full payment.
Delays, Cancellations, & Refunds:
- Online bookings are eligible for a refund of the tour cost if cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the tour departure time. Refund amounts may be subject to an administration fee determined by All About Tours LIMITED. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the tour departure time are non-refundable.
Changing a Booking Date:
- To change a booking date, customers must notify All About Tours LIMITED at least 48 hours prior to the original tour date. Failure to do so will be considered a cancellation.
Cancellation or Changes by All About Tours LIMITED:
- All About Tours LIMITED reserves the right to change or cancel tours due to operational difficulties or circumstances beyond their control. Customers will be promptly notified of any tour alterations. In the event of a delay that can be resolved within a reasonable time-frame, passengers will be reimbursed for the uncompleted portion of the tour.
Minimum Participant Requirement:
- Tours require a minimum number of participants to proceed. All About Tours LIMITED reserves the right to modify, reschedule, or cancel bookings if the minimum number is not reached.
Tour Cancellation Due to Weather or Unforeseen Events:
- Tours may be cancelled due to severe weather or unforeseen events that impede tour access. In such cases, All About Tours LIMITED will consider rebooking customers for an alternative date/tour or providing a refund if the tour was booked directly.
- Customers are advised to arrive 5-10 minutes early to meet their guide. All About Tours LIMITED cannot delay tour departures for late arrivals. No refunds will be provided if a customer misses the tour due to late arrival.
Itinerary and Variations:
- All About Tours LIMITED reserves the right to determine the tour itinerary without prior notice to passengers. The selection of stops visited is at the sole discretion of All About Tours LIMITED.
Intoxication and Conduct:
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs prior to the tour’s start may be denied entry or removed from the tour without refund. If applicable to the tour guests are accountable for their own level of intoxication and are expected to drink responsibly. If bars are visited during the tour, they may refuse alcohol to intoxicated individuals or those under 18 years of age.
Health and Limitations:
- Guests should be aware of their physical and mental limitations before joining the tour. Individuals with medical conditions or pregnancy are advised against booking. Prior notification is required if attending despite these conditions.
Liability, Risks, and Hazards:
- Guests acknowledge and accept the inherent risks involved in the tour. All About Tours LIMITED is not liable for any harm, injury, or damage sustained during the tour. Guests participate at their own risk.
Photographs, Publicity, and Promotion:
- Guests may be included in photographs and videos taken by All About Tours LIMITED for promotional purposes. By participating in the tour, guests authorize the use of their images without further consent or payment.
- All About Tours LIMITED collects necessary customer information to provide services and complies with applicable privacy laws. Customer information will only be disclosed as required for the tour’s purpose.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable, transferable, and must be redeemed within 12 months from the purchase date. They are valid exclusively for tours conducted by All About Tours LIMITED and cannot be combined with other offers.
Last Minute Deals:
- Last-minute discounted tours require immediate full payment upon booking, subject to availability. Discounts are not applicable to existing bookings and cannot be combined with other discounts. Prices are per person per tour and subject to availability. All About Tours LIMITED reserves the right to discontinue the promotion without prior notice.
- Booking agents indemnify All About Tours LIMITED against any loss, damage, or expense resulting from misrepresentation, breach of contract, or negligence. This includes costs payable by All About Tours LIMITED to its legal representatives arising from any demand, action, arbitration, or proceeding related to acts or omissions of the booking agent.
Website Intellectual Property:
- Materials on the All About Tours LIMITED website are protected by intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use of these materials is strictly prohibited. Guests agree not to copy, republish, transmit, modify, distribute, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on the website’s materials without express authorization. All About Tours LIMITED reserves the right to revoke authorization at any time.
- All About Tours LIMITED collects customer information necessary for providing services and complies with applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards to protect customer information.
The tour starts at 6:30pm and goes on til 9:30pm and after that you’re free to continue on well into the night with your new found friends.
We talk predominantly about the history of alcohol in New Zealand, the first beer was brewed on March 27th 1773, we also talk about Auckland City and how it has grown and changed. New Zealand is a big country of drinkers and that has meant that there was a drink at almost all of our key moments in history. The fun thing about New Zealand is we can remember them… kind of.
If you are a group of 7 or more people and you would like to do a private Auckland tour we can organise that for you we can even be flexible about the time of day depending on what you are looking for and if there is a special occasion with enough warning we can even work on different content and stories for the tour. Just send a message and inquire and we can go from there.
For private tours it depends entirely on you. For our regular tours…Tours range in size but we wouldn’t have a tour bigger than 16 people. We are a small business and things week to week are never the same. Doing a tour with us means you are supporting an independent tour company, you are supporting local bars, and you are supporting local beers. The bonus for you is that his is an authentic tour.